102: How to use collaboration to skyrocket your business with Jess Ruhfus (Collabosaurus)
Join me as I chat with Collabosaurus founder Jess Ruhfus. We dig into the good and bad of business collaboration, and unpack the craziness of jumping from side-hustle to full-time.
Collabosaurus is the matchmaker for brands, big and small. With over 7500 collaboration opportunities, you’ll find some amazing businesses such as Microsoft, THE ICONIC, Marks & Spencer and Remington.
Biggest takeaways from Collabosaurus
- How you should use Instagram to organically build your audience and connections. [18:34]
- Jess Ruhfus explains the difference between collaborative marketing and influencer marketing and the common misconceptions around collaborative marketing for small businesses [23:41]
- Learn the best way to find the right collaborative fit and how to break things off gently if a collaboration is not working. [26:46]
- Insights on how to collaborate with businesses in a similar industry to you [30:24]
- Useful ways to measure the success of collaboration and avoid reaching the end of the campaign with nothing to show for it [33:01]
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I think My Business Playbook is the best thing since sliced bread.” – If that sounds like you, please subscribe to and review the show! (Or even if you think My Business Playbook is just the best thing since, I don’t know, sliced ham.)
Seriously though, your love and support enable me to create more podcasts, with more amazing guests who can teach you and me so, so much about business. (And it also makes me feel pretty good about myself…)
So Click here, scroll to the bottom, give us a bucketload of stars, write a heartwarming review, and hit subscribe so you don’t miss a THING about business.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Join Jess’ 8 Week Partnerships Masterclass Here
- Free Video Series – My Business Pep-Talk
- Collabosaurus Website
- Check out Collabosaurus on Instagram
- Collabosaurus Facebook
- Lala Social Club
- How to use Instagram Reels
Places to enjoy the podcast:
Previous Episodes to Checkout: