303: Buying back your time with Dan Martell
Meet Dan Martell!
In this episode, we are joined by Dan Martell. Dan is an entrepreneur, angel investor and became a highly sought-after coach in the SaaS industry after exiting three technology companies within a ten-year period. He’s also an Ironman athlete, philanthropist, husband, and father of two incredible boys.
In this conversation, we dive deep into his new book “Buy Back Your Time” which is a must read for any entrepreneur who wants to build a business without burning out.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
👉 How to succeed in business while enjoying more freedom than you ever imagined
👉 Why you’re probably hiring the wrong people for your business
👉 Dan’s signature “Buyback Principle” for busy entrepreneurs
👉 How Dan applies these principles to his personal life (and how you can too!)
In BUY BACK YOUR TIME, you will learn:
- How to calculate your Buyback Rate so you can start buying back time immediately
- Why playbooks need to be the foundation of your business, and how to create them
- When to employ time hacks, such as the “Definition of Done” and the “$50 Magic Pill,” to help your team work more efficiently, prevent bottlenecks, and guard your energy
- The secret to engineering your perfect week – and then, your perfect year – to ensure you’re fully focused on what matters most
- The Replacement Ladder steps you need to climb to become an Empire Builder
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I think My Business Playbook is the best thing since sliced bread.” – If that sounds like you, please subscribe to and review the show! (Or even if you think My Business Playbook is just the best thing since, I don’t know, sliced ham.)
Seriously though, your love and support enable me to create more podcasts, with more amazing guests who can teach you and me so, so much about business. (And it also makes me feel pretty good about myself…)
So click here, scroll to the bottom, give us a bucketload of stars, write a heartwarming review, and hit subscribe so you don’t miss a THING about business.
Places to enjoy the podcast